Staefa Controller Repairs
MetCon, LLC is a repair service dedicated to supporting legacy and obsolete Staefa Control System ®™ products.
Keith Metzger, Owner and founder of MetCon, LLC began working with Staefa Controls in 1982, and has over 25 years experience with the installation, startup, programming & design of Staefa Control System products and systems.
Bill Conley, former owner of Advanced Embedded Systems, is now partner and co-founder of MetCon, LLC and has 15+ years of experience in the design, manufacture, and repair of microprocessor based controllers, devices, and circuit boards.
Staefa Controller Repair Service
(see Repairs & Pricing Page for list of supported controllers)
- Each controller/device received for repair is thoroughly tested & evaluated.
- Repairs are made utilizing high quality repair components.
- After repair, each controller is thoroughly tested and all functionality simulated.
- Each repaired controller/device carries a full one year warranty.
- All firmware versions are supported.
- Pre-programming / setup / addressing of controllers available at no additional charge.
Staefa Controllers & Parts For Sale
- MetCon, LLC has an inventory of replacement controllers and peripheral devices to support customers who need to add to their existing system, or to replace a controller that is not repairable.
- Peripheral devices include;
- SM2-SVP Velocity Sensor
- RS-1000 thru RS-1111 Room Sensors
- FK-T1 Duct Temperature Sensors
- T-30 Sensor Elements
- Smart2 Wiring Bases & Covers
Staefa Controllers To Buy
- MetCon, LLC is interested in purchasing your excess stock, or defective Staefa Control System products.